Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Snow Snow GO AWAY!!!





It's snowing away again. All of it just melted over the last few days and know its coming down again. Well I hope the roads aren't too bad tomorrow, I have a meeting at EMU!! I am very very very excited about starting a brand new chapter in my life. I just hope its everything I expect. My pics for today are actually older pics, but I am craving SPRINGTIME!! So here are a few flower pics taken in Grand Rapids at Fredrick Meyer in September, 2007. Its a great place if you live in the area. Lots of great photo opportunities.

4 comments:

. said...

Wow! Great photos. I'm wishing spring.

dg said...

I am SO in the mood for spring too! Your pics from the gardening center are GORGEOUS!! I must get a better camera....

Anonymous said...

Those are some seriously gorgeous photos!

Covered In Crafts said...

Such great pics!